Blind Persons’ Association is going to organise the 11th all Bengal swimming competition for the blind in association with Indian Life Saving Society. The objective of the swimming competition is to provide an opportunity to the visually challenged boys and girls to exercise their aquatic skills and to instil into them sporting spirit through the proposed competition.
All institutions and organisations working in this field are requested to send their students / members to participate in the said competition. The Entry Form may please be downloaded here or it will be sent by email on request. For information contact Shri Nanda Kumar Dhar on Phone: 9476393548. The details are as follows:.
|Venue||Life Saving Society Life Saving House,
(Anderson Club), Rabindra Sarobar, Kolkata 700029
|Date & Time||6th August, 2016, 9.30 AM to 4 PM|
|Reporting Time||9.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Group and Event|
|Sub Junior group (up to 12 years)||30 Metre Freestyle|
|Junior Group (13-18 years)||30 Metre Freestyle|
|Senior Group (above 18 years)||60 Meter freestyle|
|Junior Group||30 Metre Backstroke|
|Senior Group||30 Meter backstroke|
Terms and Conditions
- For all age groups, the participants will be further grouped into “Boys” and “Girls”.
- All entries should reach our office by post / email on or before 2/08/2016.
- The entries should mention a participant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, sex and event(s).
- An event may be cancelled if at least 5 entries are not registered for that particular event.
- No entry will be allowed on the spot.