Applications are invited for Kamalendu Bhatacharya Memorial Scholarship of Rs. 3,600 in two annual installments.
applicants who pass the secondary examination (Madhyamik Pariksa) in West Bengal in 2017 are eligible for this scholarship. This is a merit-cum-means scholarship, i.e., the results and the circumstances of the students are taken into account at the time of selection. The following conditions must be remembered by the applicants:
- The applicant must pass the Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination in West Bengal),
- He/she must get admitted in Class XI for continuing his studies,
- Each student has to submit his progress report on promotion to class XII for the second instalment of the scholarship.
Eligible students may send their applications on or before November 20, 2017 to the following address:
Blind Persons’ Association
6B Panchanantala road, 2nd Floor,
The application must be accompanied by the following copies:
- Marksheet of Secondary Examination
- Family income certificate
- Proof of admission in class XI and
- Disability certificate